GROUP SKI COURSES IN LEUKERBAD
Let yourself get carried away by the enthusiasm of the group.
- beginner to expert skiers and riders
- Children from 7 years, Teens and Adults
- 4 to 8 persons per course
View the whole price list below or just book your group ski courses in Leukerbad right now online.
Whether you are ready to graduate from blues to red runs, or you love to shred black runs, we have group ski courses tailored for you. Get more out of your performance on the mountain in Leukerbad with these group ski lessons. Group courses will be held in high season, Monday to Friday only, 10:00 to 12:30
Why take a group ski lesson?
- No matter your skiing skill level, there is always room to improve and as a result, enjoy skiing even more. From beginners to experts, skiers will find plenty of ways to build confidence with these ski lessons.
- Each morning, your ski Instructor will develop a lesson plan based on the group’s expectations, skill level and conditions.
- Group courses but personalized: groups range from a minimum of 3 children to a maximum of 6. This way we will not create a too large group and lose the focus of learning!
- In this class, our ski Instructors will teach you: Developing skills for skiing, carving groomers, master bumps, exploring powder, progressing to steeps, racing, or terrain park skills.
- Over the course of a ski lesson, you might learn: The fundamentals of skiing; techniques for mastering groomers, moguls, steeps, deep powder, terrain parks, pipes and more.
- Note: Beginners can not be added in the group after the first day. We suggest taking private ski lessons to catch up with the level of the group. Groups will be created mainly in high season, and depending on availability